To ensure a safe, friendly, and fun environment, we highly encourage you to take these rules and guidelines into consideration!
- Treat others with kindness, civility, and respect.
- Keep profanity and foreign languages outside of public chat; take it to a private chat, if necessary.
- No usage of clients, mods, macros, tools, or any software(s) that can give you an unreasonable competitive advantage over others. This also includes the usage of other accounts (alts).
- HUD, minimap, and aesthetic mods are completely acceptable!
- Griefing, looting, and raiding are strictly forbidden.
- Respect all property! Our comprehensive and intuitive claim system is there to work with you, but sometimes people forget to claim their land. /claim, expanded by /claims grants you all sorts of in-depth tweaking to your desire of your claims!
- No advertising servers, or sharing potentially controversial links within the public chat.
- When in doubt, ask a staff member!
We reserve the right to modify these rules and guidelines at the staff's discretion, even without direct prompting of such. These rules and guidelines, as well as any modifications, are effective immediately upon the public posting of them. It is upon your responsibility to keep up-to-date with these modifications as the time arises, and by participating here in SWU, you agree to understanding, acknowledging, and conforming to said ruleset/guidelines.